Wednesday 26 May 2010

PB Diplomacy - who's interested?

Now that the excitement has subsided and the debris has been brushed away, it's time to look to look at having fun together:

- Plot with all sides of the political spectrum!

- Lie, deceive and stab each other in the back and all have a laugh about it afterwards!

- Band together and stamp on me before I even get out of my own peninsula! Again ...

- Play against a former World Champion! (Nick, you said you'd play :) )

Yes - time for PB Diplomacy Game #7. If you're interested, comment below. We'll use the www.playdiplomacy.com site again (it's free; alternative address for the same site is www.playdip.com) and if there's enough interest, I'll get the game set up and post the password here. If anyone's got any preferences other than the default of random country selection and deadlines of 48 hours for moves and 24 hours for retreats and 24 hours for builds, shout out.

6 comments:

Nick Palmer said...

OK, I'm up for it...

Andy Cooke said...

Excellent!

Andy Cooke said...

Okay, over on the www.playdiplomacy.com site:

Game is PB#7
Password: pbcom

Andy Cooke said...

Gak - can't edit my comment. Missed a space:

Game is PB #7 (with a space between PB and #7)
Password is pbcom as before.

HurstLlama said...

If Nick and Andy are playing I would hate to miss the fun, I am in.

HurstLlama said...

Is Nick going to play under an alias? I only ask because the second player to have signed up is one wlwkemp and Nick is not listed.